Titan is a lion and the leader of Titanpride. His father was driven out by Gallant and for that reason, he hated Gallant. He killed Gallant by cheating when he challenged his leadership of Gallantpride and then became the leader.
Titan is very large and powerful. He has a magnificent black mane, as described by Fearless. He has broad shoulders that are thickly muscled. Deep scars cover his face and flanks, with fangs that are long, yellow, and deadly. Titan's eyes are a dark shade of amber and yellow.
Personality and Traits
Titan is a power-hungry lion who greatly lacks respect for pride tradition, law, and its customs. This is shown when he had no qualms sending Cunning and his other henchman after Gallant during their duel for leadership, even though it was supposed to be a one-on-one match. Without mercy, Titan deployed Cunning to kill Fearless and Valor instead of exiling them. According to Swift, Titan has always been brutal. Titan's brutality is displayed several times. He lacks honor and will go as far as cheating to achieve his goals. As leader of Titanpride, Titan abuses his power by ruling with fear and intimidation.
He is a tyrannic ruler who keeps most of the food caught by the ex-Gallantpride lionesses for himself and his family. Titan also forced the former members of Gallantpride to stay with him, preventing them from being able to escape his rule. Titan spared Valor's and Swift's lives because she promised that she was an excellent hunter and that she could teach the rest of Titanpride, how to hunt.
Titan is also very arrogant as well, for he named his son, who is the heir "Ruthless" the moment he was born, even though the cub wasn't even old enough to be named yet. If he had followed normal naming traditions, he would have named him Artfulcub, but he did not and instead named him Ruthless Titanpride, which breaks the naming traditions that would have named him Artfulcub, which for some reason he must not have liked, so he named him Ruthless Titanpride instead, breaking the traditions of naming.
- Titan was named for his large size. His son, Ruthless Titanpride, was named in defiance of traditional cub naming, by which he should have been named Artfulcub.
- Titan spared Swift and Valor's lives after Swift convinced him that she would teach the rest of the pride to hunt better.
- Titan is said to be a 'bad leader' by Valor. The fact that he named his son Ruthless Titanpride instead of Artfulcub, in defiance of traditional cub naming, is proof of this.
- Titan is also very arrogant as well, for he named his son, who is the heir "Ruthless" the moment he was born, even though the cub wasn't even old enough to be named yet. If traditional cub naming had been followed, he would have been named Artfulcub instead.
- It is thought that Titan being a lion is a reference to his lyin' nature.